1. Legal information and acceptance
These regulations govern the use of the Internet portal service (hereinafter, the "Website") that SCA Our Lady of Remedies (hereinafter Iznaoliva) makes available to Internet users.
SCA Our Lady of Remedies, established in, Esplanade Station s / n, 18550 Iznalloz (Granada) and CIF F18008482 number is registered with the Provincial Unit Granada Andalusian Cooperative Registry, Registration Book Cooperative Societies, Section Services Cooperative Societies, Land Grant, with administrative authorization under the Act 2/1.985 and Royal Decree 1211/1990, of September 28, (authorization number 10249356-2) enabling them to services providing manufacturing, packaging and marketing of olive oil, likewise, for the development of the activity located at ____________ _______________, ________________, with no opening license _______________ issued by the Hon. City of _______.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the service provider contracted by users.
Certain services are exclusively for our customers and their access is restricted, and may lay down specific conditions, regulations and instructions, where appropriate, replace, complete and / or modify this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service.
The services provided and products sold, will the price, if any, indicated in each of the commercial offers that this entity makes available to its customers and / or potential customers.
The use of these services offered to Users via the Website is subject to specific conditions (hereinafter, the "Terms") which, depending on the case, substitute, complete and / or modify this disclaimer.
Therefore, prior to the use of these services, the user must also carefully read the relevant Conditions.
Use of the website attributes the condition of user of the Website (hereinafter, the "User") and implies acceptance of all conditions contained in this Legal Notice.
The provision of the Portal service has a limited to the time in which the user is connected to the same or any of the services through the same are provided.
Therefore, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice in each of the occasions on which it intends to use the Portal, since it and its conditions of use may be modified.
2. Intellectual property
All contents of the Portal, to include but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the " Contents "), are copyrighted by Iznaoliva or third parties, without being transferred to the User any rights operation recognized by the current legislation on intellectual property on them, except those that are strictly necessary to use Portal.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by Iznaoliva or third parties and it can be understood that access to the Website confers any rights to any trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
3. Conditions of use of the website
- General 3.1. The User undertakes to make proper use of the Website in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. You will be liable to Iznaoliva or against third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligación.Queda prohibited from using the Site for purposes injurious to property or interests of Iznaoliva. or others, or in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software) of Iznaoliva or third parties.
- 3.2 Contents. The User agrees to use the Content in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable case under the provisions of Clause 1-specific conditions- .
Without limitation, the User in accordance with applicable law must not: reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, except as permitted by law or expressly allowed by Iznaoliva or whoever owns the operating rights to you. Reproducing or copying for private use the content that might be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property and public communication or making available to third parties when such acts necessarily involve reproduction by User or third party.
Extract and / or reusing all or a substantial portion of the Content on the Website as well as databases that Iznaoliva available to users.
- 3.3 Introduction of links to Portal. The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own websites to the Website must comply with the conditions listed below without the ignorance of them any liability under the Act: There will be forbidden, unless authorized Iznaoliva accordance with applicable law and in force from time to time, establish iframes or frames of any kind involving the Website or allow the display of content through different Internet address to the Site and in any case, when viewed in conjunction with content outside the portal so that:
- (I) causes, or may cause confusion or misleading users about the true origin of the Service or Content;
- (II) constitutes an act of comparison or imitation;
- (III) exploit the brand reputation and prestige of Iznaoliva, or
- (Iv) in any other way prohibited by applicable law. It is made from the page that introduces the link any false, inaccurate or incorrect on Iznaoliva, its partners, employees, customers or the quality of services it provides. In any case, unless authorized Iznaoliva, is expressed as the page containing the link Iznaoliva has consented to the inclusion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender. It is forbidden to use any name, graphics or mixed or any other distinguishing marks of Iznaoliva or any of the trademarks of their products within the page of the sender except as permitted by law or expressly authorized by Iznaoliva and always permitted, in these cases, a direct link to the Website in the manner prescribed in this clause. The page containing the link shall comply with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to content themselves or others that:
- (I) are unlawful, harmful, or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc..)
- (II) induces or could induce the user the false impression that Iznaoliva endorses, sticks or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender;
- (III) are inappropriate or irrelevant to Iznaoliva activity regarding the place, content and theme of the website of the sender.
- 4.1 The quality of the service. Access to the Site does not imply the obligation of Iznaoliva to ensure the absence of viruses, worms or any other malicious software. The User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. Iznaoliva not responsible for the damage to the computers of the users or third parties for the provision of the Portal service.
- 4.2 Availability of the Service. Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport via telecommunications networks, the reliability, quality, continuity and operation corresponds to Iznaoliva. Accordingly, the services provided through the Website may be suspended, canceled or blocked, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service. Iznaoliva not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failure or disconnection of telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or discontinuance of the Website service while providing the same or prior.
- 4.3 From the content and services linked through the Portal The Portal access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the user to access other websites and online portals (henceforth, 'Linked Sites') . In these cases, Iznaoliva acts as intermediary service provider in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the contents and services supplied on the Linked Sites to the extent it is fully aware of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considering a Linked Website to be of unlawful or inappropriate content to Iznaoliva communicate according to the procedure and the purposes specified in clause 5, but under no circumstances the notice will entail obligation to remove the corresponding link. In any case, the existence of Linked Websites correspond to the existence of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of Iznaoliva with demonstrations, contents or services provided. Iznaoliva not know the contents and services of the Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, unavailability, error or uselessness of the content and / or services of the Linked Websites nor for any other damages not directly attributable to Iznaoliva.
5. Communication activities unlawful and inappropriate
- Communicating personal data: name, address, phone number and email address; - Description of events that reveal the illegal or improper Linked Site;
- In case of violation of rights, such as intellectual property, personal data of the holder of the right infringed when someone other than the petitioner. Also must provide documentation certifying the holder's legitimate rights and, where appropriate, the representative to act on behalf of the owner when someone other than the petitioner;
- Express statement that the information in the complaint is accurate. The Iznaoliva receipt by the notice under this clause will not, as provided in the LSSI, actual knowledge of the activities and / or contents specified by the caller. Also must provide documentation certifying the holder's legitimate rights and, where appropriate, the representative to act on behalf of the owner when someone other than the petitioner; express statement that the information in the complaint is accurate.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish law.
General Information for customer
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Data Protection ("LOPD") and its implementing regulations, we are pleased to inform you about the processing of their personal data ("Data") .
The information you provide now or in the future, due to our business relationship will be included in a file that is SCA Our Lady of Remedies, residing at Esplanade Station s / n, in Iznalloz (Granada - Spain ) and with CIF F18008482 (hereinafter "iznaoliva.com").
All we ask Facts have a compulsory character, so that the failure of some may preclude the provision of public parking facilities and car rentals we offer through our website.
Your data will be treated by iznaoliva.com in order to maintain, develop and manage our business relationship in the field of public parking and car rental, which includes attention to your inquiries or requests for information or documentation.
The information you provide us must be correct and current at the time in which we provide the information, which you guarantee their authenticity and veracity. Additionally, please advise us of any changes in their data, quickly and diligently, for the sole purpose that we can keep our files updated continuously and without error in relation to their data.
You expressly agree that your data may be processed by iznaoliva.com to send commercial information about our goods and services by mail, email, SMS, or any other means of electronic communication, as well as your Data to be treated for segmentation and / or develop profiles for the same purpose.
Our services are intended only for adults, given that permission is required for any transaction with the company, so you can hire our services only if you are over age.
Third party data
For the purpose of being able to complete the necessary steps in connection with the services that we provide, you may be providing your information to third parties - names, addresses, etc..
To carry out this provision of information, previously you have informed such persons of the contents of this clause and obtained your express consent to do so, we must prove circumstances.
Conservation of their personal data
Your data will be kept in our files as long as they remain in effect our business relationship and for the law or by contract deadlines for the exercise of any action by You or iznaoliva.com.
Once our business relationship will be properly locked your data in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
Nevertheless, after our relationship, you can continue to use your data for commercial purposes under the conditions set forth in the above precepts until You revoke the consent you provided.
Data access by third
iznaoliva.com not provide any data to third parties.
Confidentiality and security measures
iznaoliva.com not provide information to third parties under any circumstances.
In file iznaoliva.com responsibility will integrate the information if obtained through cookies and logs.
A cookie is a message sent by the server to the user's computer consisting of text files that are stored in the computer memory and which collect information on the page you visit, the Internet connection time, etc..
Cookies are again sent to the server every time the user enters the page.
Cookies are activated or transmitted from the server www.iznaoliva.com .
The purpose of cookies is iznaoliva.com customize the services we offer, providing information that may be of interest. If you want to install on your hard drive a cookie you can set your computer browser to block them.
However, we do note that in any case, the quality of operation of the portal can decrease and need to register each time you access a website service.
Cookies are retained for a period of 12 days.
Cookies can not read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other providers.
Logs are files stored on the server iznaoliva.com that record information about your browsing and aim to analyze the functioning of the system, locate the incidents and problems that may arise and solve them as soon as possible, continue offering the services requested, to better understand their preferences and offer other services that may suit your tastes.
However the user can prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your sailing.
Exercise of rights
You may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of their data, in the terms provided by law, addressing iznaoliva.com postal address indicated above, and enclosing a copy of the document proving their identity.
If you regularly use the telephone channel, or a means of electronic communication (email, website, etc..) In relation to iznaoliva.com may also exercise such rights through these channels, it must be used for the identification means normally required.
WE ARE WORKING IN THIS SECTION
Why choose Virgin and Extra-Virgin olive oil?
Because it has all the natural, genuine characteristics of the original varieties.
Because it is a fundamental part of the Mediterranean culture, it is the driving force behind the economy in the regions in which it is produced, avoiding their depopulation , and it is also good for your health.
Why Olive Oil?
Olive oils are the most stable vegetable fats and do not react toxically when used under normal frying, roasting or baking conditions, thus improving the foods' culinary qualities.
For this reason, olive oils are the best oils for the high-temperature cooking needed for grilled, roasted, stewed or fried foods.
What can olive oil be used for?
Olive oil can be used for anything you wish in the kitchen. It is often used for frying because it protects and preserves the food's properties; it is used for dressing salads, vinaigrettes and just on its own (this is how it most benefits the organism).
Will olive oil lose its properties when heated?
Olive oil loses none of its properties when heated; its taste may change a little, but not its properties or nutritional content.
It does not degrade at high temperatures or lose its properties, but forms a crust on the surface of the food, preventing the oil from penetrating inside and giving the dish a delicious taste.
Olive oil used for frying should not be strongly flavoured as it might alter the natural flavour of the food. Unlike other oils, extra virgin olive oil can be re-heated up to 3 times as long as it has not begun smoking or been overheated. It should be strained to remove any food that might give it a stale flavour, and it is best kept in the bottom of the refrigerator.
Can you mix it with other oils?
You should avoid mixing olive oils with other oils and fats because the different components have different smoke points and the first one to burn spoils the others. Olive oil can stand temperatures of up to between 130° and 180° compared with the 100° of other oils. This obviously changes all the oil's properties which, when frying at high temperatures, can give off substances that are harmful to the body.
Can I use oil that has past its sell-by date?
You can consume oil that has past its sell-by date, but you should consume it as the manufacturer recommends. More specifically, oil will not harm you if consumed after its sell-by date, but, if a long time has passed, it may be rancid; this is harmless but the oil may have an unpalatable taste.
Does the colour of olive oil denote its quality?
It is one of those features that make olive oil so highly prized and so different from other oils, namely its fragrance, flavour, fruity taste, sweetness, freshness and colour. These features have nothing to do with the acidity or the content of oleic acid and vitamins, etc., they depend essentially on the families of the olive trees, the kind of land where they grow, the degree of maturation of the olive, the care in harvesting and pressing, even the weather conditions.
The colour does not affect the quality. Olives harvested "early" will give us a dark green oil (bitter, fruity and spicy).
While a mature olive gives golden yellow oils (sweeter).
What does the degree of acidity in olive oil mean?
It is a chemical parameter that determines the amount of free fatty acids expressed as oleic acid. The acidity level is related to the purity of the oil in the manufacturing process; high acidity shows that the oil is of good quality.
What is oleic acid?
It is a monounsaturated fatty acid of the omega 9 series, which protects against the risk of cardiovascular and liver disease; olive oil contains between 70 and 75% of this fatty acid.
Oleic acid makes olive oil withstand high temperatures when frying our food. It is a stable acid that breaks down slowly and prevents foods from being impregnated with fat. Thanks to such a high percentage of oleic acid, olive oil has a longer shelf life than other oils.
Why is extra virgin olive oil better?
Extra virgin olive oil keeps all its nutritional values intact: it is rich in vitamin E (natural antioxidant), high in oleic acid (70% to 75%) and monounsaturated fats that prevent heart and liver disease, as well as arteriosclerosis. Its high antioxidant content slows down premature cell ageing. Also, olive oil helps calcium to be absorbed in the bones.
Another benefit of this oil is that it helps the proper functioning of the digestive system, a spoonful before breakfast helps prevent constipation.
Olive oil is not only good for the inside of our bodies, but also for the outside; it is a beauty balm used in cosmetics to keep our skin young.
Why does olive oil solidify at low temperatures?
Solidification and deposits are precipitates of saturated fatty acid triglycerides which solidify at temperatures above those of other triglycerides; thus they appear as small beads at the bottom of the bottle. These deposits or beads disappear when the temperature increases. If the temperatures drop below this point, all the oil solidifies. This is normal and does not affect the quality of the oil, unless chemical analysis shows a higher percentage of waxes than is allowed. Generally it is of no importance.