Our main activities are obtaining and bottling virgin olive oils that are apt for direct consumption and marketing all the oils that are produced in bulk or in bottles.
Additional services are also offered to members, who are considered as internal customers. They include technical agricultural consultancy services, the processing of applications for subsidies and the offer of supplies.
AT THE OIL MILL:
On arrival, the olives are sorted and separated according to quality (picked direct from the tree/variety/faults)
- The leaves and stalks are removed.
- They are pressed daily at low temperatures.
- The oil obtained is stored in cellars at a controlled temperature in identified stainless steel tanks until bottling.
AT THE BOTTLING PLANT:
- The oils that are obtained are subjected to physical, chemical and organoleptic analyses.
- They are identified in batches according to customers' preferences.
- They are bottled and each stage of the control process is recorded.
- The bottled oil can be traced to source.