Iznaoliva Oils is the most widely traded brand, both in the Virgin and Extra Virgin categories. 90% of the olives used in this oil are of the picual variety, and the remaining 10% consists of other local olive varieties from the area. Green with golden hues. Mild fruity aroma reminiscent of green and ripe olives. Slightly bitter and spicy flavour.